What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies used this site?
1. According entity that manages:
- Own Cookies: These are the user's terminal equipment will send from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
2. According to the term belonging active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated
for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
3. According to its purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store dissemination of videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to the service the locale from which you access the service, etc.
|They serve to control the cart. Memorize cart commercial products and handles the login and logout mechanism.
Cookies from third
|You can store preferences and other information such as your preferred language.
|Cookies for integrating service on the portal Youtube.
Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information go to the following links:
For Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/?fg=1
For Youtube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Revocation and removing cookies
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
For Chrome, click here.
Internet Explorerclick here.
For Firefox, click here.
For Opera, click here.
Safari click here.